Below are some of the most frequently asked questions about the ICSS 2023.
Please read through all the FAQ's to familiarize yourself with the ICSS 2023 and its procedures.
If you have another question, please contact us at: email@example.com
- Q1: How can I register?
A: Press the Registration button on REGISTRATION tab. Fill the registration form and choose the way of payment. Press Register button to finish the registration. Check your email to receive the confirmation.
Please note: Your email and password which you fill in the registration form will be used for login Paper submission. Please be careful to write your correct email and password and keep it in mind.
- Q2. How do I submit a paper for the ICSS 2023?
A: To submit a paper for the ICSS 2023, please send your paper email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please remember that authors are limited to TWO papers to ICSS 2023. For submission requirements and additional details about submitting a paper online, please visit paper submission's page.
- Q3: I want to know the deadlines of registration and full paper submission?
A: For additional details, please visit the Important Dates' page
- Q4: How long can my presentation be?
A: Paper presentations on conference may last for 15-20 minutes. Because of the limited time (which includes both orally delivered material and any visual clips) most papers attempt to make only two or three major points.
- Q5: Can I substitute a different paper after my paper has been accepted?
A: No. Your paper was judged and accepted on the merits of the proposal. You cannot substitute something different after your proposal has been accepted.
- Q6: Can I change the name of my paper after it is submitted?
A: Yes. Please contact administration at email@example.com prior to the specified deadline for changes and corrections. Note that your title can change but the content of the paper must continue to be consistent with the proposal submitted.
- Q7: Can I request a day and time for my presentation?
A: Requests for times or days for paper presentations are not usually allowed due to the large number of participants. We ask that you reserve requests for unavoidable circumstances.
- Q8: Why was my paper rejected?
A: There may be many reasons why a paper was rejected. It is possible that the readers did not feel the paper made a contribution to the field, or that it was one of several papers on the same topic. It is possible that the paper did not follow submission guidelines in some way. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of submissions, the Program Committee cannot respond to inquiries about rejections.
- Q9: If I cannot attend the conference can someone else present my paper?
A: No. The person whose paper has been accepted must present the paper. Substitute readers are not allowed.
- Q10: What if my proposal was accepted but I have to cancel?
A: If you want to cancel participation in the conference, please contact administration at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Q11: Can I co-present a paper?
A: Yes. However, co-presented papers are given the same time slot (including Q and A) as papers presented by a single individual.
- Q12: How do I get from the airport to the venue?
A: For additional details, please visit the Conference venue' page
- Q13: How do I pay the registration fee?
A: As part of the registration process, you will be required to pay the registration fee. You can pay by credit card or bank wire (within 7 days after registering).
- Confirmation of Registration: Registration is accepted when full payment has been received. Once payment has been cleared, you will receive the confirmation via email from the Secretariat Committee.
- Cancellation and Refund Policy: Not allowable cancellation and refund.
- Q14: How do I get Letters of Invitation?
A: As part of the VISA application process, you may be required to submit a Letter of Invitation from the ICSS 2023 organizing committee. In order to qualify for a Letter of Invitation by ICSS 2023, you must finish the registration procedure and pay the conference registration fee in full. All letters of invitation will be seent by email attachment. If requested, we can also send the letter by fax or email.